Thursday, January 8, 2009

A cold in the cold...and some fun outings.

--*Sniff--- Sniiifffff--- SNIFFLE--- Sniffle....pause....foghorn in the tissue--- sniff*---


Oh the lovely and serene sounds of one who has a cold :)

I admit, at this very moment, it is I who create this symphony of sniffles as I attempt to provide a brief pictoral update!!

I just wanted to post some pictures of the happenenings of the last few days, hope you enjoy it!
(Sniffle- -swallow----sniff) ;)



Heather and Cristina at Michelangelous, a pizza place!

Cristina and I all excited to eat pizza pizza!

This is Stacey and Shauna- from Michigan!!

Check out those sodas..



My yummy pepperoni and spicy sausage pizza
This was at an amazing little cafe called the Mozart cafe, decked out in the victorian era.
Even the waitresses were dressed up in victorian fashion.
Another cute cafe outing to Quo Vadis..
And below... a mocha masterpiece! Well done, well done Quo Vadis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl luv uuuu