Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pics, Pics, Pics :)

Here a just a few of the many photos I have taken in the past week.
Because of the lengthy time it takes to upload, there are only a couple
If you would like to see more, I have 2 albums on my facebook of the trip so far :)
Here is a link:
Welcome to Sighisoara- House on the Rock where there is an international cafe, offices, and where my classes will be held!


The beautiful town of Sibiu.

The Huntington group and I picture with the ice cream man!

My favorite little car, perfect size, with the perfect adornment- cappuccino!

One of the churches in Sibiu.

Two shepherds on the roadside, sporting traditional shepherd wear!

Me on the grounds of a fortified church, on the way home from Sibiu.
Melissa with a woman who is working on a hand crafted curtain- it will take 6 months to complete!
Two sweet, energetic children and I playing :) Love them..

On our way to Sinia- we stopped at a roadside market and bought mittens!



Pushing "Vern the Van" up the mountain side!! Melissa and I named him ;)

The monastery in Sinia.

The gorgeous fairy-tale castle!

Look at that view!

The final group picture with Huntington and Sandy and I below..wonderful people!

No comments: